One-of-a-Kind Hilltop Traditional Ranch Estate
Three landmark view lots comprise a near flat 1/4-acre+ homesite with over 100ft of combined linear frontage on one of Montecito Heights' most desirable cul-de-sac streets. This incredibly rare single level hilltop home in Montecito Heights has landmark views of Downtown LA, Dodger Stadium fireworks, City Hall, and the radio tower on Flat Top. A sanctuary within the city, it’s located just a short walk from Debs Park, LA's 4th largest. The park features hiking trails lined with Walnut and Oak trees, a hilltop lake, and the Audubon Center. Hawks, owls, and doves nest in the park along with over 100 species of birds sharing the sky above the area, adding excitement to the picturesque views this hilltop home offers!
Thoughtful owners have kept this home well maintained and chose to preserve several unique original features. The grand brick wood-burning fireplace still functions perfectly from regular chimney cleanings to an added spark arrester. Doors that flank the fireplace are original and have a unique glass door-in-a-door design. Original dining room built-in cabinets and hardware run floor to ceiling providing tons of storage. Well researched quality upgrades throughout the home raise lifestyle enjoyment while reducing energy footprint. An array of delightful water-wise plants adorn the landscape and raised planter beds contribute organic herbs and veggies to the home chef. Four unique patios scenes and extensive grounds are paradise for grand indoor-outdoor entertaining or an intimate afternoon tea. This is a house you’ll be proud to call home.
The adjacent vacant land has stunning views of Downtown LA and Dodger Stadium fireworks and offers possibilities for a second family home, as an investment, or to keep and enjoy this outdoor paradise right in the city! A preliminary geologic and soils engineering investigation was done to build two proposed single-family residences on the vacant land. The vacant land runs along 4001 Elderbank Dr and can be accessed through an easement at 4006 Paige St.
- Remodeled kitchen with quartz countertops & stainless appliances
- Custom ceiling-height kitchen cabinets with built-in office desk
- Master bedroom suite with custom closet
- Glass-enclosed rain shower with bench and separate soaking tub
- Bamboo and tile floors throughout
- Central HVAC with recently installed air handler and ducting
- Tesla Solar Panels
- Energy Efficient Recessed Lighting
- Dual Paned Windows Detach for Cleaning
- Custom Window Shades
- Custom Closets in Bedrooms and Laundry
- Generous Parking Accommodates Five Cars
- Whole house water filtration & softener with drinking water tap in kitchen
- 200amp Electrical Service & Copper Plumbing
- A geo and soils report was done to build two single-family residences on the vacant land